Candidates should show demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors and have successful experience in a fast-paced finance environment. Additional qualifications:
• 2+ years post-undergraduate experience, preferably in a financially related role
• 4-year bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate
• Strong time management skills
• Work independently and in a team in deadline driven environment
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with commercial real estate loan documents and borrower compliance a plus
• Real estate experience a plus
• Yardi and Yardi Construction Manager module experience a plus
As a Financial Analyst on our Finance team, you will be a key member of the Bridge Logistics Value Add
Team, responsible for ensuring BLVA deliverables (financial reporting, loan compliance, investor reporting)
are timely, complete, and accurate. You will also assist in the preparation and review of internal and
external deliverables to BLVA senior management, lenders, key JV and SMA partners, as well as to
investors in our flagship funds.
What will you get?
Who are we?
Bridge is a leading, vertically integrated real estate investment manager, diversified across specialized asset classes, with approximately $38.8 billion of assets under management as of March 31, 2022. Bridge combines its nationwide operating platform with dedicated teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: residential rental, office, development, logistics properties, net lease and real estate-backed credit.
Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work. Our leaders’ value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.