As an Internal Audit Analyst, you will:
- Evaluate existing internal control documentation, test current processes and provide recommendations.
- Assist the Internal Audit Director in administrative duties, observations, and inquiries.
- Manage audit timelines and project milestones.
- Be expected to constructively work with departments to improve internal controls across the organization.
- Test the adequacy and effectiveness of policies and internal controls
- Document business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls
- Assure audit practices conform to department and professional standards
- Recommend process and policy improvements
- Assist in departmental administrative duties assigned by the Internal Audit Director
- All other duties as assigned
- Section 404 testing