Click column header to sort
- You will monitor the operating condition, control parameters, and supervise all maintenance of the building’s HVAC systems.
- You will perform unscheduled maintenance calls, including routine plumbing emergencies, minor equipment malfunctions, hot/cold calls, electrical and lighting repairs, and minor structural repairs (ceiling, ceramic/vinyl tile, floor, door, etc.)
- You will oversee and assist CM/PM with onsite tenant upfits and building improvement projects.
- You will develop and maintain strong tenant and vendor relationships
- You will perform and coordinate preventive maintenance and maintain records on all building equipment
- You will be responsible for changing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, filters, ballasts, etc.
- You will proactively conduct tours of the building and grounds to look for deficiencies and coordinate/initiate repairs (Such as stained ceiling tiles, slamming doors, broken restroom equipment, etc.)
- You will respond to emergency calls after hours on an as needed basis
- You will prioritize service calls and follow-up upon completion.
- You will promote and maintain a safe work environment
- You will exhibit a strong understanding of the fire alarm panel and its operations
- You will promote and maintain energy efficiency for building operations to include but not limited to electrical, water and gas consumption
- You will oversee and inspect the work performed by outside contractors
- Perform other duties as required
As a Chief Engineer you will be joining a dynamic property management team to maintain the operation and safety of two office buildings in the Cary submarket. You will cultivate strong relationships with vendors, tenants, and the property management team daily to work collaboratively and efficiently!
As Property administrator you will be responsible for duties that include accounting, tenant relations and service, maintenance, and administrative tasks. You will work alongside the Property Management team to ensure the building is kept up to date and all tasks are completed.
- You will sort, disseminate and code invoices for PM approval
- You will send weekly AP to accounting
- You will monitor, collect and follow up on monthly delinquencies, as well as prepare rental demand letters and default letters for delinquent accounts
- You will create and maintain tenant lease files, building files, and upfit construction files and coordinate scanning building files into shared drive and other scan projects of plans, etc.
- You will update work order system and create and send work orders to the engineer / HVAC technician as needed
- You will coordinate tenant move-in / move-out schedules from beginning to end, as well as train and retrain tenants on the tenant work order system as needed
- You will dispatch for Building Services and facilitate resolving tenant service requests/issues outside Building Services capabilities
- You will send service requests and maintenance issues to vendors
- You will review work order reports and follow up accordingly
- You will assist in scheduling preventive maintenance (pressure washing, window washing, etc.), as well as assist in tracking and coordinate capital projects
As Property Manager you will oversee several office buildings, you will develop strategic plans for the property management department. You will have a fiduciary responsibility to assure all income is collected in due time and you will work to build relationships with tenants to quickly solve any problems that arise.
- You will respond to tenant needs and coordinate with staff to resolve problems.
- You will supervise the planning, budgeting and control the operating and capital expenditures.
- You will prepare annual budgets & reconciliations, forecasts, management plans, monthly status reports and variance reports.
- You will train and develop staff, provide coaching/counseling, collaboratively conduct appraisals with Director of Property Management and is consulted in hiring decisions.
- You will maintain the collection of rent, payment of expenses, compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices.
As a Property Accountant you will be responsible for the entire accounting cycle including journal entries, bank and tenant CAM reconciliations, financial statement preparation, accounts receivable and daily and monthly cash disbursements and receipts. You would work closely with the property management, asset management, and the tax department in order to produce reporting results.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of our 565,000 sqft, 6 building complex. They will work with the maintenance team and management to ensure the quality of work meets the standards set by the owner and tenant.
Expectations for the role
- Completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned
- Perform tasks associated with electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Maintain and repair HVAC systems
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of grounds such as trash pick-up, sweep sidewalks and light landscaping
- Assure safety practices are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Respond to emergency calls after hours on rotating basis
The Tenant Experience Coordinator is responsible for curating the tenant experience across the greater Minneapolis office portfolio. Job responsibilities may include:
- Tenant Communications and website management
- Coordinating the tenant move-in/move-out process
- Promoting the tenant experience program to both new and existing building tenants.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service to various building stakeholders including building ownership and tenants.
- Planning, organizing, and executing tenant engagement events that build community and provide value to building tenants.
- Driving logistics and coordination of individual events large and small that delight tenants.
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via hospitality initiatives.
- Resolving tenant issues with professionalism and patience in a timely manner
- Working collaboratively with the property management team to deliver great outcomes for tenants.
- Management of local restaurants and retailers to establish a tenant discount program.
- Providing concierge services such as theater/concert/sporting event tickets
- Building strong bonds with tenants based on a genuine understanding of their business and needs.
This role and the tasks above are important for harmonious tenant relations and property management. The tenant experience manager acts as a go-between the property manager and the tenant. Their main goal is to promote the interests and satisfaction of the tenant.
Property Manager will oversee and manage properties as assigned with consistent and high-quality service. Work collaboratively with the Director of Property Management to identify operational issues, guide staff members, and develop strategic plans for the Property Management Department. Fiduciary responsibility assuring that all income due to owner is collected in a timely manner and that expenses are controlled in line with owner objectives meeting or exceeding NOI goals. Build relationships with all tenants to quickly solve problems as they arise and manage tenant satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention.
- Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with staff to resolve problems.
- Maintain positive relationships and high retention levels with all tenants through carefully implemented tenant nurturing plans.
- Respond to all elevated tenant problems and concerns and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Interact regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met.
- Anticipate and respond to owner’s needs and concerns.
- Maintain the preparation of accurate, timely and complete reports.
- Supervise the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures.
- Maintain and approve the calculation of all special billings.
- Prepare annual budgets & reconciliations, forecasts, management plans, monthly status reports and variance reports.
- Assist Director Property Management in supervising management employees while exhibiting strong leadership, respectable morale, and confidence.
- Train and develop staff, provide coaching/counseling, collaboratively conduct appraisals with Director of Property Management and is consulted in hiring decisions.
- Perform regular inspections of property, recommend and direct alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of property as necessary.
- Research, solicit, and maintain contracts for Class A quality vendor services and supervise as required.
- Maintain the collection of rent, payment of expenses, compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices.
- Participate in civic and business organizations.
- Responsible for continuous education with regard to commercial real estate and property management.
What will you be doing?
As Vice President of Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) you will be a leader on the Bridge Office centralized resource team and will be responsible for energy and sustainability programs and policies. You will manage overall energy technology platforms that enable efficient service delivery, ensure the meeting of key performance indicators (KPIs) and maintain alignment for tracking and reporting of requirements. The role includes responsibility for the oversight of the Bridge Solar Initiative, including implementation, operations and strategy. You must have experience in energy solutions development and the ability to influence senior stakeholders, as you will be tasked with creating value added solutions for our enterprise and properties. The role requires regular interaction with leadership, clients, service providers, operational and support staff and will be part of a fast-paced environment consistently charged with handling multiple demands and priorities. As such, you must have the ability to develop and present executive level business cases and be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage through stressful situations, and consistently make high-quality decisions. The role is critical to the success in driving energy and sustainability performance management and process improvement.
- You will manage reception, assist in answering the phone, managing the Angus work order system, issuing tenant access cards, and ensuring tenant satisfaction.
- You will act as the primary proactive and problem escalation contact for a designated roster of tenants, ensuring that building services are always exceeding their expectations and that building management is ahead of any potential issues.
- You will participate in the oversight of all contractors performing building services
- You will review invoices for accuracy, research, and prepare for approval and entry into the AP system for payment.
- You will maintain a property purchase order log for purchasing of all building supplies and materials.
- You will prepare and run rent statements in accordance with property practices and procedures. Work with Property Accountant & Property Manager in closing out billable work orders and entering billings into tenant ledger.
- You will follow up with tenants on outstanding rents, sending notices and ensure proper booking of rent payments.
- You will maintain the building’s service matrix and track the status of contracts and invoices for services.
- You will assist the Property Manager in bidding contracted services for the building including the scope of work, walk-throughs, bid analysis, and attending vendor meetings.
- You will coordinate services for new and expiring tenants including tenant orientation, signage, move-in and move-out checklists, freight elevator reservations, and mover scheduling, etc.
As Vice President of Asset Management you will work closely with Director of Asset Management and solar team managing approxivmately 50%our new development assets. This is both a qualitative and quantitative position requiring strong analytical, critical thinking and writing skills with direct responsibility over solar properties held by our Bridge Solar Energy Development Fund. The position will oversee a team of analysts, and paralegals/or attorneys who will assist in the underwriting of existing asset purchases, development, documentation, financing, and administration of asset management tasks.
Job Duties – Asset Management
- Oversee day to day operations of a portfolio of high quality, typically distributed C&I, solar assets across community solar, VNEM and stand-alone development in MF, Office, SFR and Logistics assets.
- Assist with financing packages and lender communication, in concert with the CFO, as solar systems are activated.
- Prepare strategic plans for portfolio of assigned properties.
- Review and approve quarterly financial reports to CIO/CEO on portfolio production.
- Prepare portfolio strategic plans, annual budgets, capital as well as quarterly valuation updates of portfolio assets
- Oversee O&M operating activities including supervision of third-party O&M providers and BCRE construction managers.
- Engage and oversee leasing and Power & Purchase Agreement (PPA) negotiations with property owners and energy brokers on community solar offtakers.
- Responsible for negotiating leases.
- Position solar portfolio assets for sale and lead the sales/marketing process including the organization of all pre-disposition activities such as property inspections, obtaining BOV’s, coordinating investment sale broker presentations, and obtaining Investment Committee approval.
Job Duties – Acquisitions
- Review of solar acquisition opportunities from Acquisition leads, assist in presentation to, and approval by the representative Investment Committee
- Manage coordination of due diligence needs and post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the ownership's portfolio.
- Communicating with clients (both internal and third party), joint venture partners, construction consultants, brokers, legal and risk management professionals.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- You will oversee the execution of the business plan for each property within a portfolio of Class A commercial office buildings, including managerial duties and training for a team of analysts
- You will prepare property level business plans including debt strategy, annual budgets, capital and leasing plans, as well as quarterly valuation updates of portfolio assets. You will Review and approve monthly financial reports to investors on assigned assets
- You will engage and oversee third party leasing brokers, negotiate leases, coordinate leasing contracts with legal counsel, and coordination of draws with lenders
- You will position assets for sale and oversee the sales/marketing process
- You will provide acquisition leadership in both deal procurement and due diligence process, including creation, review of financial and operational assumptions in proformas
- You will create acquisition proformas and presentation of proformas to the representative Investment Committee
- You will manage the coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of assets into the ownership's portfolio.
- You will coordinate pre-disposition activities including property inspections and preparation review, obtaining BOV’s, and investment sale broker presentations